WP3: Engineering of Cost-efficient and Reliable Sensor Systems
This work package involves the engineering of cost-efficient and reliable sensor systems, the development of a biofouling protection system, and a reliability and cost assessment of the resulting products.
WP Leader: IFREMER
The objectives of WP3 are to:
- Evaluate the technological maturity of sensor systems.
- Define the general specifications for the different new sensors.
- Develop the bio-fouling protection system, as a transversal development for all sensors.
- Study and test the new bio-fouling protection applied to the new sensor systems.
- Assess the reliability of the three NeXOS sensor systems.
- Assess the acquisition and operational cost efficiency of all sensor systems